Beginning at 7:30 a.m., elementary students arriving at school are to report to the gym. Faculty supervision is provided. Students will be dismissed to their classrooms at 7:50 a.m
After School Care
The purpose of the After School Care program is to provide a safe, loving and enriching environment for children and to assist them in their physical and educational growth.
- Children in the K4 through 6th grades are welcomed into the After School Care program.
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. during FULL school days.
- Any elementary student who is not picked up within 15 minutes of school dismissal will go to the After School Care Program and parents will be responsible for paying for costs incurred.
- Fees pay for the director of the program, after school snacks, and materials.
There are two options available:
Regular weekly attendance; fixed weekly rate billed in 10 monthly installments on tuition statement regardless of attendance
- $21.00/weekly rate; $14.00/week for additional children
Drop-in service for occasional use; a flat hourly rate day of service to be paid and time of pick-up
- $3.50/hour drop-in rate (1/2 hour minimum); balances not paid at time of pick-up will incur a billing fee of $1.00/hr
Please Note: $21 weekly rate discounted rate is more economical for those attending 6 or more hours a week.
All children attending the After School Care program must be signed out by their parents, legal guardians or authorized persons when picked up each day. The After School Care Director will provide a sign-out sheet daily. Children who are not picked up by 6:00 p.m. will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute for each minute late.
If a child becomes sick during After School Care, parents will be notified and arrangements must be made to pick up the child as soon as possible. In the event of an Emergency, please call and let us know the designated person that will be picking up your child. It is your responsibility to make every effort to see that your child will be picked up on time.
3:00 – 3:15 pm Teachers bring all children that have not been picked up to after school care (cafeteria).
3:15 – 4:00 pm Children are provided a snack and do homework or have playtime.
4:00 – 5:15 pm Outside playground time (weather permitting).
5:15 – 6:00 pm Move to the front foyer for pick up
Parents must register their children for the After School Care program by completing the Registration/ Emergency Treatment Form and signing the agreement. This form must be completed for regular attendees and for those utilizing the drop-in service in order for your child to attend the After School Care program.