Interested in attending Shoals Christian School?
Click here for Online Application for K4-12th grade.
Interested in our Daycare/Early Preschool? Click here for more information.
Admission Process for NEW STUDENTS grades pre-K4 through 12th:
Thank your for your interest in Shoals Christian School! We look forward to getting to know you and your student and helping you determine if SCS is the best fit for your family.
1. Complete and submit an application online for each student with the $75 application fee.
Character and behavioral references will be requested and may be contacted as part of the application.
2. In grades where the following documentation is available, submit the following academic records:
- Two most recent report cards
- Standardized test scores
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Current original Alabama immunization record (blue card)
3. If applicable academic records are not available, students applying for admission (rising grades 3-12) may be required to successfully complete admissions testing deemed necessary as a condition of acceptance and enrollment. You will be notified if this is the case for your student(s).
4. A family interview will be scheduled via Zoom videoconference (or in person with safety measures) with our head of school, academic dean and admissions director, and available teachers. After the interview, you will be notified via email of the Admission Committee decision.
If your student is accepted for enrollment, you will receive a welcome email with further instructions.
Request more information here.
To Schedule an Appointment:
Contact Admissions Director Didi Vardaman at 256-767-7070, ext. 215.
"After seeing Shoals Christian School for ourselves, we knew that is where we wanted our kids to go. The academics are head and shoulders above the rest. The students are well spoken and conduct themselves with respect and confidence. The staff and parents are so welcoming and accommodating. We could see in the graduates the qualities that we want our children to have."
Tommy and Stephanie, SCS Parents