Interested in attending Shoals Christian School?
Click here for Online Application for K4-12th grade.
Completing an application does not guarantee registration or acceptance. Please familiarize yourself with our Admissions Policies and Procedures at this link: https://www.shoalschristian.org/admissions/admisson-requirements-policy.cfm
Admission Process for NEW STUDENTS grades pre-K4 through 12th:
Thank you for your interest in Shoals Christian School! We look forward to getting to know you and your student and helping you determine if SCS is the best fit for your family.
1. Complete and submit an application online for each student with the $75 application fee.
Character and behavioral references will be requested and may be contacted as part of the application.
2. In grades where the following documentation is available, submit the following academic records:
- Two most recent report cards
- Standardized test scores
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Current original Alabama immunization record (blue card)
3. ALL new students applying for admission (rising grades 2-12) MAY be required to successfully complete a screening admissions test for reading and math as a condition of acceptance and enrollment. This will be scheduled after academic records are received and reviewed.
4. If all is satisfactory after the previous steps, you will be contacted to schedule a family interview with our Head of School, Academic Dean and Admissions Director. After the interview, you will be notified via email of the Admission Committee decision.
If your student is accepted for enrollment, you will receive a welcome email with further instructions.
Request more information here.
To Schedule an Appointment:
Contact Admissions Director Didi Vardaman at 256-767-7070, ext. 215.
Interested in our Daycare/Early Preschool? Click here for more information.
"After seeing Shoals Christian School for ourselves, we knew that is where we wanted our kids to go. The academics are head and shoulders above the rest. The students are well spoken and conduct themselves with respect and confidence. The staff and parents are so welcoming and accommodating. We could see in the graduates the qualities that we want our children to have."
Tommy and Stephanie, SCS Parents